Saturday, October 25, 2014

{after school snack} Yogurt Fruit Dip


I'm always on the hunt for ways to mix up the after school snack routine. I mean, you can only have crackers and cheese so many times before they cry uncle. My friend, Marcee gave me this recipe years ago and the light, fruity flavor is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. My husband had to take food in for morning tea at work (a total New Zealand thing), so I sent this with him and he brought the bowl back empty. It's a winner for all ages and all sizes!


1 oz. pkg Jell-O Pudding Vanilla Mix
1 cup milk
1 C strawberry yogurt
 8 oz container whipped topping, thawed in fridge

Mix the pudding and the milk together with a hand mixer. Fold in the yogurt and whipped topping with a large spatula, mixing gently until well combined. Serve with any choice of fruit.

Source: Marcee Foster

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted this since I already had forgotten the ingredients when you told me last week. It really is so yummy, thanks!